How alertpay works?
As a member, you can
1. Send payment to or receive payment from another member. Payments are instant and both parties will receive a confirmation email for proof of payment.
2. Send payment to a non-member. They will receive an email informing them that they have received money through AlertPay and that they must complete the free registration process to claim their funds.
3. Make payments for products or services online. Once a member places an order on the merchant's website, you will be transferred to the AlertPay secure server to complete the order process. Payments are instant and both parties will receive a confirmation email for proof of payment.
It is free to send out money, but depending on the account type, there is a fee when receiving money.
There are 3 types of account.
Personal Account: You can only receive up to a maximum of $400 per month and $2000 per year. No fees are charged.
Premium Account: There are no receiving limits. You will have access to features like: Mass Pay, Integration tools and website payment methods. Receiving fees is 2.5% + $0.25 per transaction.
Secured Account: Same features as the premium account but with additional security. Suitable for "risky" businesses. Receiving fees ia 3.9% + $0.59 per transaction.
You can upgrade from Personal to Premium to Secured Account on site. If you want to downgrade from Premium to Personal then send them an email.
You can withdraw money in the following ways
- Bank Transfer. USA, Canada and Europe ($0.50 per transaction)
- Bank Transfer Australia, Malaysia, South Africa, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Slovakia, Hong Kong, Poland, Lithuania, Singapore, Bulgaria, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark & Faeroe Islands, Norway, Switzerland, Estonia, Romania, Russia, Indonesia and many more.
- Check International ($2.00 per check)
- e-gold (will vary)